Have you ever wanted to be in two places or more at the same time?
You can with a Trilex Security CCTV System.
CCTV stands for Closed Circuit Television. As the name implies, it is a system in which the circuit is closed and all the elements are directly connected, through either cables, microwave, infrared beams, etc. This is unlike broadcast television where any receiver that is correctly tuned can pick up the signal from the airwaves.
Closed Circuit Television or CCTV systems provide security for a wide range of applications. A good video surveillance system can make your home or business safer, more efficient and less prone to theft and accidents. The true scope of CCTV applications is unlimited. You can use your system for:
- Recording incidents of vandalism to your business or vehicles
- Production control in a factory
- Catching shoplifters
- Deterring potential thieves
- Monitoring cash registers
- Recording evidence to prevent bogus accident claims
- Identifying visitors and employees
- Monitoring hazardous work areas
- Increasing security in and around business premises and parking lots
- Meeting insurance requirements
CCTV systems range from a single camera and monitor to a complex video surveillance systems with hundreds of cameras, multiple operators, and digital recorders. Trilex Security Advisors will assist you in understanding what goes into a video surveillance system as well as designing a system that meets your requirements while staying within your budgetary guidelines. Our in-house technicians will ensure that your system is installed in accordance with the highest standards in the industry. Our ongoing service will guarantee that you and your staff are using your CCTV system efficiently.
Different Types of Cameras to Choose from:
|Pro Security Cameras|
|Dome Security Cameras|
|Day and Night Cameras|