You can reach us via email, phone, fax or by regular snail mail... [more]
Reducing False Alarms
False alarms are expensive. To reduce false alarms, follow these guidelines... [more]
- Install deadbolt locks on all exterior entrances and shatterproof glass on windows.
- Always make sure that all doors and windows are properly closed and locked at night and when you’re away from home.
- Keep the radio on and use automated light timers to make it appear that someone is around when your premises are unoccupied.
- Install peepholes so that you can look out at visitors before opening your door.
- Never open the door to any strangers.
- When traveling or vacationing, have a friend check on your home and pick-up any mail, flyers or brochures.
- Organize a neighborhood watch program, and report any suspicious activity.
- Install Trilex Security Alarm system today.
- Maintain and properly use gas and electrical appliances.
- Never leave food cooking unattended; turn off the burner if you have to leave.
- Keep matches and lighters away from children.
- Develop and practice a fire escape plan.
- Install Trilex Security Smoke and Heat Detectors today.
Carbon Monoxide Protection
- New ODS-equipped (oxygen depletion sensor) heaters are intended for indoor use.
- Always follow the manufacturer's instructions for ventilation.
- Older generation heaters without an ODS are intended for outdoor use only and must never be used indoors.
- Check your heating system, fire place, water heater, furnace, etc. checked for CO emission periodically.
- Learn to recognize the flu-like symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning and see a doctor as soon as you can if you experience any of them.
- Never run your vehicle engine for more than a few moments in a garage or other enclosed area, even if the door is open.
- Install a Trilex Security Carbon Monoxide Detector Today.