Join Our Team
It is the people behind Trilex Security that distinguish us from others in the field- a highly qualified, enthusiastic, diverse team thatís keen to find innovative ways to provide exceptional customer service and improve our business. Trilex Security hires quality people and provides them with an exceptional work environment. We provide career advancement, incentives, continuous education and training programs.
If you are a hard worker and enjoy an energetic, fast-paced environment that fosters challenge and opportunity, and encourages responsibility among employees, then Trilex Security is the right choice for you.
To submit your resume, please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Human Resources - Resume Submission
Unit 22, 174 Colonnade Road, Ottawa, ON K2E 7J5
Fax: (613) 236-4400
Office Sales Administrator
Receive, forward and screen telephone calls.
- Ensure answers to the incoming sales calls and for each of them: Qualify; Book sales appointments; Coordinate and dispatch to sales manager or directly to sales representatives; and create sales leads in system.
- Ensure answers to the incoming service calls and for each of them: create service ticket; and coordinate and dispatch to technicians.
- Review all sales contracts; pricing, commissions, installation information, sales checklist, and assist in coaching new residential sales consultants on completing paperwork.
- Handle payroll, customer payments, and billing.
- Assist with promotions, contests and sales campaigns; support tradeshows and selling events; support sales team with inquiries relating to all procedures and policies.
- Prepare or revise documents (letters, memos, presentations, etc).
- Take part sales meeting and prepare agendas and minutes; take part of branch social events.
- Various office duties such as filing, handling mail, photocopying, and data entry.
- Keep an inventory of office supplies and order when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Positive attitude.
- Communication skills in both official languages
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- 2 years experience in similar functions
- Diploma in Office Administration or equivalent an asset
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Knowledge of Simply Accounting an asset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respect confidentiality
Location: Ottawa, Cornwall, Kingston
As a Contractor for us your main responsibilities will be to:
- Install residential and small business burglar alarm systems and other related alarm systems equipment as required.
- Test components to ensure establishment of service.
- Coordinate installations with our office.
- Report defective material or inaccuracies in job information that may result in inadequate protection.
- Assist with the instruction of subscribers in operation procedures and care of equipment.
- Assist with maintenance and inspections.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in installing residential burglar alarm systems or related industries.
- CANASA Level 1 and/or Limited Electrical License would be an asset.
- You must also be able to provide contact information for references that are willing to attest to the quality of your work, and have that work examined for acceptability by Trilex Security.
- You will also have to sign an Independent Contractor Agreement.
Compensation: We offer competitive compensation.
Residential Security Consultant
The Residential Security Consultant will be responsible for generating home security sales within the residential market. Candidate must be able to work within a fast paced team environment as well as autonomously. The successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter with excellent prospecting, relationship building and closing skills. Trilex Security will provide comprehensive product training.
Location: Ottawa, Kingston, Cornwall
The Residential Security Consultant will:
- Be responsible for selling security systems to residential prospective customers;
- Generate and qualify leads through cold calling and by building referral networks;
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral networks;
- Be responsible for achieving monthly sales targets determined by the Residential Sales Manager;
- Attend sales meetings with the Residential Sales Team and Residential Sales Manager to provide an update on market conditions and share information as needed;
- Process the appropriate documents for approval by the Residential Sales Manager, arrange installation dates with the Installation Coordinator and ensure that all paperwork with respect to contracts, accounting documentation and customer information are completed properly;
- Represent the organization at trade shows, when necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Previous experience in sales or customer service;
- Proven track record;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Experience in the alarm industry, an asset but not required;
- Post secondary education;
- A valid driverís license and own vehicle an asset.
Compensation: Performance Guarantee, and above average commission and incentives.